Saturday, June 28, 2008

Our Wedding

Kendall and I got married November 16, 2007. We were married in the Salt Lake temple on a beautiful sunny November day, I can't believe the weather cooperated so well! We had a wonderful sealing ceremony with close family and friends joining us. We had a reception in my hometown of Riverton, UT that evening. Our colors were brown and orange, don't squeal just yet, they were beautiful colors for fall! We even got the men into brown tuxes and I wouldn't have changed a thing! My mom helped out so incredibly much with all the wedding plans and getting the reception to come together. We had a great cake buffet set up to serve from and lovely dim lighting to go with the brown satin table cloths and orange rose petals everywhere. I loved it! Also, my mom put together an awesome candy bar with custom made boxes and labels. I had a beautiful dress with a hint of gold and brown touches on it so it looked perfect. I did have to get in and out of it a few times that day and man was it a hassle! Thanks for putting up with me mom and grandma!

After our reception we started our honeymoon! We went to Zermatt Resort in Midway, UT and Park City, UT. We had a wonderful time relaxing and exploring the area, and well...just spending time together as Mr. and Mrs. Crane! After about five days of honeymoon bliss we were back to reality and headed to Menan, ID where Kendall's family lives (Basically all of his extended family as well!) for our open house that next weekend. It was great to see the family all again and my family came up as well. The Cranes/Pooles had everything all ready to go and set up for the open house. It was just as beautiful as our first!

2 comments:

The Lighthearts said...

Hooray! You have a blog. It will be great to keep up on all your adventures. Now we just need to talk you mom into starting one.

We...or at least...I missed you guys at the reunion. It just wasn't the same without your family there.

Looks to me like your getting the hang of blogging. It gets easier but trying to find the time is the hard part. You just have to make yourself do it.

Brynn said...

You look stunning! I am so happy for you. It is so fun to see you guys grow up and get married. I feel like we were just coaching you last year. Please keep me updated on your cute new family!