Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summertime

Well it is definitely summertime here in Boise, ID! It has been so hot the past few weeks, no more indecisive weather! I don't think I was prepared for how hot the summers are in Boise, I only love the hot weather for so long. At least we have been doing fun activities in the sun! We go boating quite a bit with some good friends of ours, the Nelson's. We love our boating group! Kendall has been learning to wake board this summer for the first time and has picked it up like a charm! Now its just the staying up for long periods of time bit, which is where my own skills come into play. I didn't have much experience to begin with but I was at least familiar with it. He is definitely passed me up though! Its been fun to go to the different lakes around the area, there are some beautiful places! Most recently we went up to Lucky Peak area and boated there. Its also a great place for camping and hiking our friends tell us so we will have to try that out soon.

1 comments:

The Lighthearts said...

Ahhhh...The long days of summer. Boating every weekend? I'm jealous. Now that is the life!