Monday, October 6, 2008

Wasting Time (another blog tag...that took entirely too long)

Here is a fun blog tag that I saw on one of my friend's blogs. I decided to do it for for Kendall and I...lets see how well I know my husband. Oh, and here is the other part of the game, you have to find your picture on the first page of results! Give it a try!

1. BRITTNEY 2. KENDALL


My First Name


City I was Born in

A Past Love



Favortie Animal
Favorite Object

Favorite City

Favorite Food

Favorite Color


One of My Bad Habbits

My First Job

My Future Job

Place I Would Like to Visit
My Age


1 comments:

Jacque said...

Hey there!!!
Fun post.
That looked like it was fun!
No, Charlotte didn't go with us. My mom watched her! It would be so hard to take her to NY. It'd be a pain, actually. Haha
What is up?!?! You need to get prego so we can baby shop together. haha! I always need a shopping buddy!