Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary! One Amazing Year Already

Kendall and I celebrated our first anniversary on November 16, 2008. I can't believe how fast time goes by, it seems like I was just planning a wedding... I am still in my brown and orange mode! We have had a great first year of marriage and booth look forward to many many more. I love Kendall with all my heart and am so happy he is my eternal partner! I am looking forward to the many new and exciting adventures we will experience in our life together. I also must mention how thoughtful my husband was in celebrating our anniversary! He surprised me with 2 dozen handmade roses (from beautiful scrapbook paper) complete with stems and vase! They were so beautiful I thought they were real! The best thing is they will never die! It must have taken him hours upon hours. He also found me the greatest book, Love Letters of Great Men, and wrote me the sweetest most touching inscription in the cover. This is just a taste of all the sweet things he did for me. Thank you for a wonderful day babe, you were SO thoughtful and I loved everything! I made Kendall a new blanket (second blanket I have made for him) as a gift. And those of you who know Kendall and know about his quilt tie habit of tying and untying them repeatedly, know that he was happy to have extra ties in his "blanket of love", as I like to call it :) All in all we had a great anniversary and hopefully set the tone for the rest! Thanks to all for the wonderful anniversary wishes and for remembering us on our special day.

At the new James Bond movie!


What I woke up to on our anniversary! So thoughtful! See all my pretty paper roses!


The blanket I made for Kendall. Yes, those are High School Musical candy canes next to him...and he loved them!


4 comments:

Jacque said...

CONGRATS! A year? You are so cute missy. We need to double soon, mmkay?

Jacque said...

So lame. I thought you still lived here in Utah. Where have I been?
Lame-o.

Kati Howard said...

Congrats.... a little late. I have to say, I'm impressed at Kendalls rose making skills, at first glance I thought they were real too. And coming from a florist, I have to say good choice on the paper ones. I love flowers, but HATE paying retail prices for them, I always told Tyler to just pick me a dozen at Walmart or Cosco-- somewhere cheap, and I'd arrange them in my own vase, for 1/4 of the cost!

Happy Anniversary.... and many more!

Anonymous said...

WHERE did you get HSM candy canes?! I NEED those!!!!!