Monday, December 1, 2008

Ode to Twilight


A little obbsesion of mine...


I know I am not a 14 year old girl, but what can I say...a beautiful immortal vampire who will do anything for the one he loves...tell me you wouldn't fall for that! I love these books, I was a follower right from the beginning! I was not online planning my vacation to Forks, WA, but it was a popular topic of conversation for me all year. I even was able to get a few of my co-workers hooked on the books as well. We had great "work" conversations getting ready for the big movie to come out! Speaking of the movie...I admitt I saw is TWICE! It was definitley much better the second time. I was able to sit and enjoy it more instead of spending the whole movie comparing it the the amazing first book. I was skeptical about the actor that played Edward until I saw the movie, and I am still on team Edward! Bella and Edward were amazing in the film but it took me until the second movie to warm up to the rest of the cast. I have heard a lot of different opinions about all the characters from all my fellow fourteen year old at heart girlfriends. The most popular opinion was about Jacob, that he was not a young enough looking actor to play Jacob in the first movie. I didn't mind, I thought he was a perfect Jacob and you didn't get to see him much in this movie anyway (Sorry Jen, I know you were dissapointed about that :) ! But while we are talking about the characters here...can we discuss Robert Pattison's hair??!

The Hair


Robert Pattison was on Jay Leno the other night and looking pretty unkept if you ask me! With Hedi Klum even! She asked him if he works hard for that look or just rolls out of bed...that would inspire me to change my routine, I guess thats just me though!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kati Howard said...

I loved the books too. My mom and mother-in-law got me hooked. I made tyler take me to the movie. I thought all of the charcters were well portrayed, but I suppose if I HAD watched a 2nd time I would have enjoyed it more. I did have a good time watching and can't wait until the next movies come out... if they do... hopefully!

What's even cooler, and I loved about the movie, is I've been to all those places. Growing up in SW Washington, we made trips up to the olympic peninsula and Forks was on the way through. It's beautiful up there, and it made me miss all of it.

We should go to the next one together, I'm sure Tyler could stand to stay home. :o)

Hope you guys had a great Turkey day!

Jacque said...

Haha!
Britt, I always see his hair like that! So weird! I do NOT get it! But, I too, was skeptical about him playing Edward, but now I think he is great!
I'll admit, I have seen it 3 times. Haha. lame-o? No, just devoted:)

Lindsey said...

So this comment is totally unrelated to Twilight...I still haven't seen the movie, but I thought I would respond to your comment. So to answer your questions; yes, we are loving our new residence, it is beautiful out here! You and Kendall should definitely plan on moving out here in the near future. Our second bedroom is open to you if you just want to come check out the area sometime. No, I am not working and not currently looking for a job, hence the reason I actually have time to blog and consider making a new quilt. I may start looking for a temp job after the holidays, but I am going to put it off as long as possible. Connor is loving his new job and feels like he is getting a lot of great experience.

We miss all of you in Boise! How are things going for you out there? Anything new or exciting happening? Are you still surviving the primary?