Friday, January 9, 2009

The Holidays in a Whirl!

Thanksgiving with the Cranes!





Christmas Tacky Sweater Party at Kristen, Katy and Steph's place!

By the way, Kendall did all the shopping for us for these cute sweaters! Good job hun, we could definitely have rocked the 80's in style!


I think we will wear these again Kristen's life size Santa present from her Granny! (for real)

Christmas with the Utah Youngs

Abby making our Christmas craft while the Texas Lighthearts were visiting us!


Eli and Carter making the little snowman craft. They are getting so big! I miss you guys so much! They really had some creative works of art going here


Carter, Abby, Seth, and Austin at the craft table!

Abby and Maggie making some Christmas cookies My adorable, not so little teenage sister (wow, still wierd that she is going to drive soon!) making christmas cookies. Does she look like this is what she wants to be doing? Shes a good sport!

I wanted Kendall to show me what he made since it was so cute. I think he may be mocking me?! He won the best snowman creation award though :)


Maggie and me in a kodak moment. Ariane, do you let her have Pepsi at home? She didn't want to put that soda down for anything! Gotta love the Koolaid 'stash' though :)


Abby got this Hello Kitty play tent for Christmas and she started to "live" in it right away! With ALL her presents inside, whether they fit or not!


Christmas morning in UT, we got SO much snow! This is my mom's cute ornament display on our porch!


Kendall liked playing with the boys DS, maybe Santa should have brought him one of those!

Christmas with the Cranes!

1 comments:

The Lighthearts said...

Happy to find that you didn't post any photos of your truly. In all seriousness, I'm so glad we got to see you guys, even if it was a short visit. We miss being close to your family.