Monday, January 19, 2009

I Love This Show!

The Gosselin 10... Jon and Kate Plus 8
Jon and Kate Plus 8 is another little obsession of mine (Kendall's too even though he may not admitt it). I love watching this show on TLC! We have been watching for a long time now so I feel like I know these cute little kids. This show is SO fun to watch. I mean could you imagine having twin girls and sextuplets?! Less than four years apart! I think God definitley knows the people in this world that are capable of handling that kind of responsibility and watches over them. I don't think I could ever be in Jon and Kate's shoes and still live to tell the tale!

I am acctually reading their new book, Multiple Blessings, that just recently came out. I am enjoying it so far. Its amazing because Kate goes through her whole pregnancy with the sextuplets and there are some things I just can't even imagine going through. Then there is all the stuff you don't really think about like, 60 plus diapers a day, and 30 bottles and six baby carriers, six cribs in one room etc...!

The Kids!
Maddy, Kara, Alexis, Hannah, Leah, Aiden, Collin, Joel

This show is great when you are having a bad day or just need a little pick me up. Just imagine your life taking care of eight kids under the age of 8! It looks like a lot of work but also very rewarding. They have had so many people donate their time and resources to them its amazing! It is nice to know that people care. I love this cute "big" family!

2 comments:

Rach said...

i cant watch that show, i basically have an anxiety attach when i hear the words 'jon and kate plus 8'....i can not imagine having that many kids, all so young...so amazing.

Rach said...

and i cant spell attack apparently.