Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tag You're It!

3 Favorite Last Purchases
1. Grey's Anatomy Season 4, Love Grey's!
2. Plane ticket to Oregon for my grandmother's wedding!
3. Decorations for our place. I love to decorate...only if I had a money tree!

3 Favorite Movies
1. Sweet Home Alabama (I LOVE Reese Witherspoon)
2. Baby Mama (So funny!)
3. Tarzan (I am a sap for Disney movies)

3 Things I Haven't Done Yet
1. Have a baby (Sometime in the hopefully near future)
2. Go to graduate school (Still want to, need to get my act together!)
3. Use my passport again (Somewhere, anywhere!)

3 Things I Cannot Live Without
1. Kendall Mark Crane
2. Definitely my cell phone (I don't know anyones numbers without it)
3. Mexican Food, yum!

3 Favorite Dishes
1. Basically anything Mexican. I love Costa Vida and Cafe Rio
2. Breakfast! Most anything breakfast related. Cereal use to be my downfall! I have tried to control that though :)
3. ...hmm not sure, ice cream I guess. I love the endless creations from Cold Stone!

3 Favorite TV Shows...
1. Greys Anatomy for sure!
2. Gossip Girl (It's so bad, I know)
3. Secret Life of An American Teenager

3 Last Places I Traveled...I so wish I had better answers to these
1. Oregon (Eugene, Springfield)
2. Menan, Idaho (population 707)
3. Salt Lake, UT

3 Favorite Deserts
1. Brownie and Ice Cream
2. Cheesecake!
3. hmmm...not sure what else. A nice warm cookie I guess?

3 Things I Would Buy if Money Weren't an Issue
1. A new car! SUV preferably
2. A European Vacation! Five Star syle!
3. A house

3 Wishes
1. That I had more self discipline and motivation for things I wanted to change.
2. That my family would always be safe and healthy. And that I will never loose my mother, or anyone one in my family!
3. That I could just get a new car. I hate my tin foil on wheels.

3 People I Tag...
1. Kati
2. Ariane
3. Janet
4. Laura
5. Megan
6. Shea
7. Lindsay
8. Anyone else who is interested! Thanks for the Tag Jacque!

2 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

I LOVE Baby Mama, we just rented it on Saturday, and I've watched it twice already!! Ha ha, it's so funny!! Cute tag, that was fun!

Kati Howard said...

Okay, so I'll admit too that I've recently become hooked on Gossip Girl too! I get lectured from my parents still about the "trashy" shows I watch. Although my mother in law is addicted to Desperate House Wives! Ha!