Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Name Game


So at work we have been talking a lot about baby names since one of my coworkers is about to become a grandma. Of course I love the topic of baby anything really! Last weekend Kendall and I found a book of baby names now and purused through it finding some pretty funny names. Naturally, I went back and bought it this week (hey, it was super cheap so why not!) and brought it to work so we could all have fun. We found a few good ones as a play on Karen's daughter's last name. So I thought I would have some fun myself! Let me know what you all think.

1. Ichabod Crane (fairytale)
2. Candi Crane (sounds like a...well you know)
3. Sugar Crane (are we from Hawaii?)
4. Jauquin Crane (walking cane?)
5. Africa Crane (Bird?)

3 comments:

{We Are The Wade's} said...

Yea Brittany has a blog!!! Your mom told me you had one a while ago, and I never got you address to it!!! So...hows married life? Check out our blog
bbwades.blogspot.com

Jacque said...

Oh wow! Haha! What a fun last name you have!!!
Hope to hear mroe about babies soon...from YOU!
:)

Kati Howard said...

Hey you guys have a blog too! Yea more friends to add to our list. I LOVE your header picture. You guys look like quite the stunning couple!

So now that Connor and Lindsey are having one, has it inspired you guys? You two are so cute with babies!!