Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Weekend of Fun!


Holla, I am posting this from my blackberry! I didn't know I was this savy! Well, really I'm not but you have to admit its pretty cool. Well as the title says, Kendall and I had a great weekend! Friday night we went to the Sarah Evans concert in Nampa, I'd and we met up with the Nelsons who also had tickets. We were able to get great seats thanks to the Givens and their friends who got there earlier than us. So thank you! Sara put on a great show, I had forgotten how much I love her! We were able to go thanks to my boss Ben who gave me the extra tickets he had! Even Kendall had fun :). After the concert we met the Nelsons and our other friends the Bastians at Shari's for a late night dinner! We all had a blast and were the loudest ones in there I am sure.

Saturday we got to sleep in which was great. Who doesn't like sleeping in every once and a while? Then we decided to use our passes to the water park here, Roaring Springs, since it was the last weekend it would be open for the season. It ended up not being very crowded so we got to walk right onto everything! More than once. I must admit one of the slides we got to go on together was pretty SCARY! Kendall's face was priceless! Also I will have you all know kendall was like a kid in a candy store in the big wave pool! I don't know how many times we went in and out of there. It was great! I am glad we got to experience it. Don't worry our events for the weekend do not end there. Saturday night we went to the seasonal Halloween superstore here to take a look around. We were there for quite some time looking and trying on everything! We found some great stuff! Crazy, funny and outlandish even. We were looking for costumes we could be as a couple. I must say I came up with the idea and didn't think my wonderful hubby would take to it so well! But he has been looking eversince! Here are some ideas we have: pharoah and Cleopatra, scarecrow and Dorothy, or Mark Antony and some greek goddes or something for me. Any other ideas? We asked our primary kids last week and they gave us the pharoah idea, but they also suggested Jasmine and Aladin, or just me as some Disney princess. They all had some pretty good ideas.

1 comments:

courtnee said...

I was shocked to see a comment on my blog. You must have known that I have been thinking about the two of you for about a month. Jen said you were just in town. For sure give me a call when you come this way. 227-3921 or 757-2211